Here are some of the ways I can help you sell your home:
- Giving you a professional perspective on your home’s value in the local market.
- Valuing your home and helping you set an asking price.
- Advising you on which repairs or renovations will make your home sell faster – and which ones won’t.
- Listing your home on my website and in the local MLS, which is distributed to Realtor.com, the National Association of Realtors website.
- Advertising and promoting your home in the local market.
- Hosting open houses and other events as appropriate.
- Pre-qualifying potential buyers so that you only show your home to people who can afford to buy it.
- Dealing with potential buyers and their agents.
- Serving as your spokesperson in negotiations with buyers.
- Assisting you with legal disclosures, contracts, title searches and the many other “fine print” details of selling a home.
- Keeping you on the right side of the many laws that cover selling a home.
- Guiding you through the closing process.
- Helping you find your next home.
This seller’s guide is a great place to start as you get ready to sell your home. You’ll also find help on this website, where you can browse home listings and start thinking about what makes your home attractive to buyers. It’s also a great place to start looking for your next home.
> Know What You Want
> Buying While You’re Selling
> Know Your Home
> A Word About Disclosures
> Finer Points Of Ownership
> How Much Is Your Home Worth
> Location, Location, Location
> Extras Make A Difference
> Ready To Sell – The Big Picture
> Create Curb Appeal
> Repair Or Renovate
> Ready To Sell – The Details
> It’s Showtime!
> They Offered What?!?
What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you’re looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you’ve come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you’ll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage – Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising – Since the lion’s share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You’ll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns – It’s important to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch – Of course, technology alone won’t sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.